Tuesday 26 July 2016

Ten to One - Do you know me?


I didn't want to do two tagged posts in a row at first, but this was too fun to resist. So once again here's a get to know me more post...followed from Vishal's, Leo's and Geets' posts. A total of fifty five questions in the order of ten to one. Hold your breath!

Source: FirstCovers

#Ten How's

How did you get one of your scars? 
  - I must have been five when a coconut shell somehow sprung out of the fireplace and landed on my chest. Thankfully, I don't recall the details...only that I cried and got a permanent burn mark on the skin.


How did you celebrate your last birthday? 
  - At a friend's home with two of my best friends. Got a few lovely gifts from school. There was a big bash planned which didn't work out, but the day turned out to be exceptionally sweet with those two sweethearts for company.

How are you feeling at this moment?
 - Pretty comfy in bed, but also a bit nervous about first day in college tomorrow. Okay, a lot nervous...or excited maybe?

How did your last night go? 
  - Reading a few blog posts past midnight and having a satisfying pillow fight with my sister before dozing off.

How did you do in high school?
  - Now that I think of it, pretty awesome. I was extremely tensed in the last two years, but that did not stop me from having all the fun that I could in school. And yeah I scored unexpectedly well. (If my schoolmates are reading this please don't kill me for saying 'unexpectedly' !)

How did you get the shirt you are wearing?
 - This is more than 6 years old (gosh did I stop growing that long ago?!), probably bought it from some street shop, I don't remember. Oh wait, this was my sister's...so I did grow after all.

How often do you see your best friends? 
  - Uhmm...I saw them everyday from school until three months ago and then again quite often during our stay-at-home-for-entrance-studies period. I hope we keep in touch in future.

How much money did you spend last month? 
  - Ah well, this isn't applicable to me since I'm seventeen and all expenditure is dad's (my pocket money is for safe keeping not spending now :p )

How old do you want to be when you get married?
  -  I don't know...26 to 30 maybe.

How old will you be at your next birthday? 
- 18! Finally! :P

***

# 9 the what….

Your mother’s name? 
They probably ran out of questions at this point. Next.

What did you do last weekend?
  -  Running errands in town. Oh and attended the sixth edition of Open Sky Slam Calicut ...had a wonderful time and met some lovely people.

What are you worried about?
- The future, the many what-ifs keep nagging my head.

What is the most important part of your life?
 - Relationships. Family, friends, neighbors, pets...all of them. I haven't had a real pet yet though.

What would you rather be doing? 
  - Hanging out with friends and exploring new places? Yep, that would be it.

What did you last cry over? 
  - When I was forbidden to do something, a good deal of over thinking added fuel to the fire.

What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?
 Writing. Always. And also some me time up in the terrace on my own.

What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
 Understanding and respect. And in my case, knowing to cook...'cause I don't like to :P

What did you have for breakfast? 
Appam and fish currey. And tea.

# 8 YOU’S!

Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
- Nah.

Have you ever had your heart broken?
  - Yeah.

Have you ever been out of the country? 
  - Yep, just once.

Have you ever done something outrageously dumb? 
  - Yep, don't ask me what.

Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend? 
  - I don't think so. Not by a friend in anyway.

Have you ever had sex on the beach? 
  - Is this question really about the cocktail? Well either way the answer is an obvious no. :P

Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
- Nope.

Have you ever read an entire book in a day? 
- Yep. The novels in the prescribed school syllabus a day before the exams. :P

***

#7 WHO’S!

Who was the last person you saw? 
  - My sister. She's in the room with me, so...

Who was the last person you texted?
- Mom, when I was out.

Who was the last person you hung out with? 
  - The same two friends I spent my birthday with.

Who was the last person to call you? 
  - Mom, to check where I was.

Who did you last hug?
  - My best friend.

Who is the last person who texted you? 
  - Mom.

Who is the last person you said, “I Love You” to?
  - Hmm...probably my best friend again through Facebook.

***

#6 WHERE’S!

Where do your best friends live?
  - All in Calicut. Although they'll all move to their own hostels soon.

Where did you last go? 
- At a grocery shop with my sis.

Where did you last hang out? 
  - At Cafe Coffee Day.

Where did you go to school? 
  - The two KVs at Calicut and Kannur.

Where is your favorite place to be? 
  - Home sweet home

Where did you sleep last night? 
  - My bed. Ran out of questions again I suppose.

***

#5 DO’S!

Do you think anyone likes you? 
  - I believe so !

Do you ever wish you were someone else? 
  - Not really, although I'd love to know someone else's thought process.

Do you know the muffin man? 
- Wait right there let me Google him. ..
So I just spent a good two minutes watching a video of muffins with the rhyme...Now we know the muffin man..the muffin  man..the muffin man!

Does the future scare you?
  - Totally

Do your parents know about your blog? 
  - Yes they do. Mom occasionally reads the posts she finds in FB, dad when I tell him to, and my sister only when I write about my crushes. Well, mostly. Wait, you asked about parents. Oh well.

***

#4 WHY’S!
Why  are you best friends with your best friend? 
  - It just happened with time, it wasn't a choice. We're best friends because we've been through a lot together and promise to remain the same.

Why did you get into blogging?
  -  I thought it would be a nice idea to collect my occasional spurts of written thoughts in here. Inspired by two of my friends who started blogging - one a photography blogger and the other a tech blogger. 

Why did your parents give you the name you have? 
  - Because they liked it. Duh.

Why are you doing this survey? 
  - For fun! Seeing this in a few blogs made me want to do it too.

***

#3 IFS!

If you could have one super power what could it b e?
 - It's hard to choose. To be able to fly? To go invisible? Or maybe make time stop when I want to so I can read books or think as long as I want without any disruptions. And oh, reading people's minds too maybe!

If you could go back in one time and change one thing, would you?
 - I can't think of anything that I'd want to change in the past, but I'd love to visit it.

If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring one thing, what would you bring?
 - Someone for company. We'll figure something out together.

***

#2 WOULD YOU EVER?

Would you ever get back together if one of your ex’s ever asked you? 
  - I'm gonna skip this one.

Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love? 
  - If it's to save someone, definitely.

***

#1 LAST QUESTION!

Are you happy with your life right now?
  - Honestly, I'm not sure what to feel about my life right now. So far so good, and fingers crossed for whatever adventures are waiting ahead!
.

What about you? Ask yourselves these questions and have some fun!

..
Linking with #WritingWednesdays at Write Tribe



No comments:

Post a Comment